• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Struggling with this logo!!!

shoresigns

Since this is 3 months old maybe Stacey could fill us in on how it came out.

Hmm, I think me and Jean Shimp got duped into thinking Stacey was posting the latest revision earlier today. It was actually someone else, and I guess I didn't read the name. Curious to know how this turned out, too.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Sorry everyone, I forgot to update! You will all LOVE this...he totally ditched the idea after he saw a another dump truck lettered and wanted something simple. Yes, I DID get paid well for my troubles :) Anyways...I lettered this dump truck a couple weeks back. Since he's in the snow business he wanted reflective lettering and believe me...this thing shows up in the dark! We also did Carhartt sweatshirts with reflective vinyl, it's nearly blinding but keeps them a bit safer at night when they are working. Hats...3 more trucks and vests. I can't say it's very creative but it's EXACTLY what he wanted and he's super happy with the chunky logo and the reflective vinyl. Thanks to everyone who helped out with this, it was a PITA but it ended up being a lucrative venture and the customer could not be happier!

Attachments

• IMG_2183.JPEG
    IMG_2183.JPEG
    573.8 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_2189.JPEG
    IMG_2189.JPEG
    388.9 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2195.JPEG
    IMG_2195.JPEG
    453.1 KB · Views: 311