• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stupid cat!!!!

Mosh

Two years ago I found a kitten in my shop's parking lot. I am allergic to cats so I ignored it and hoped it would go away. Well later that day one of my good cutomers (and friend) came in the shop holding that damn kitten and said I needed to do something with it since it was in my lot. Well I took it home, and my little girl loved him up so we had to keep him. I built a deluxe, insulated, HEATED cat house for him. He lives the life of luxury. Tonight it is WAY below 0 outside and where is he??? In the HEATED CAT HOUSE??? NO out wandering the countryside in the cold!!!
STUPID CAT! Just thought I would vent, cause when I was a kid ALL of my pets died of lead poisoning, well from being shot. I had one dog, Rusty, a big Irish setter. One night half our chickens got eaten. So my old man shot the dog thinking he ate them. Well the next night the coyotes came and ate the rest of the chickens. Then there was the time we had 20 cats on the farm and to thin them out my dad put out a bunch of milk, and when all the cats came to drink he gunned them down with his fully automatic Tommie gun, yeah like the old gangsters had. Sorry to vent, but that damn cat should be happy with the nice house I made him. Not to mention the three legged black cat I had as a kid, but that is another story.....

SignManiac

When my kids were still little, they talked me into rescuing a Billy goat that had been kidnapped from the world famous, Frank Mundus. He pioneered sport shark fishing in the early days just prior to the release of the movie jaws. Well this goat was destined to be live chum and my mother an animal lover stole the goat in the middle of the night and my kids begged me to keep him as a pet.

I caved in and that was the day we adopted Snoopy the goat. I set out to build a luxury goat house to shelter him from the harsh winters of New York. Naturally I lined all of the interior walls with 1" thick styrofoam. I should have known better, the next morning he had eaten every bit of the styrofoam off the walls!

iSign

Tonight it is WAY below 0 outside and where is he??? In the HEATED CAT HOUSE??? NO out wandering the countryside in the cold!!!
STUPID CAT!

heated cat house?

To hell with "heat"... he ain't stupid, he's probably just hunting for another pussy to keep him company on a cold night :thumb:

OldPaint

cats are my weakness now. we had 2 when we moved here in 98. the old girl, is still with us shes 15-16 now. she had kittens in when we lived in sarasota, and we kept one, she died from jaundice bout 2002. tore me up. we got a black american bob tail, showed up at where hennie works right after ivan. i call him BATMAN. HES MY BOY)))) we got tripper, as the name implies, she gets between your feet when walking and tries to trip ya. and we got a red cat like morris, who is a PART-TIME live in. he showed up here, moved in and stays a day or 2 and is gone a day or 2. we got a cat door so they come and go as they please. and i feed 3-4 strays that just show for food. iam a sucker.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, that explains a lot about you mushputz. Now we know what gene pool you get your ideas from.

Oh yeah.... and you blame your 'Cat House' problems on a little kitty. I never suspected you had a red light district going. How's business now that all the migrants picked up and moved south ?? You only have the one left and he's out roaming around trying to pick up followers ??

:ROFLMAO:​

showcase 66

CSDD..........you are not welcome at my 4 cats home)))))))

The last time I was around a cat long enough, I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. Deathly allergic to them. Not to bad if it is just there fur but if scratched. I am in the hospital

OldPaint

1954, i was told i had LEUKEMIA. doctor told my parents i had 6 months at best. a young med student from the U of PITTSBURGH came into the cancer ward i was in just before XMAS. asked me if i had a cat, and if i had ever been scratched by it. i had a small pimple where the cat did get me. he took a quick biopsy of it and 3 days later I WENT HOME!!!!
NO LEUKEMIA!!!!! but he discovered i had CAT SCRATCH FEVER!!!!! no kiddin. up untill then most people died from it being mis-diagnosed properly.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Frank Mundus.
I remember him from years ago. Use to see him at the NY boat show every year. Always had the huge sharks tooth with the gold rope chain around his neck. We looked into a trip w/ him but he was booked a couple years out from what I remember. He died a year or two ago...

SignManiac

Yep I went to school with his daughter. He left Montauk and retired in Hawaii .. I hadn't heard that he died but he was getting up there in years. One summer I worked as a bartender where he docked his boat. He was a belligerent drunk and convinced me I didn't have the patience to tend bar. In fact, it was right after that when I started painting signs!