• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Subway Sign Shop

Malkin

heh. I used to manage a subway before trying my hand at the family sign business, too funny.

iSign

I wonder how large of a banner I could get for $5.00?

that reminds me of a plagiarized graphic I embellished to print for some shop trash can decals to remember a famous client complaint, when "about 24 inches" was used to discuss a size of some van lettering we were producing for someone who never let us see the actual van in advance. We ended up cutting the job around 21" and heard this long complaint how unreasonable that was & how "you don't order a footlong, and not bitch if it's not a foot long" :rolleyes:

showfull.php

andy

Wow.... Subway charge you a fortune in franchise fees and make YOU buy your own marketing tat.

CES020

I'm a little confused by the site, maybe someone can enlighten me. It looks to me like this is a normal shop, but they are authorized to sell all the subway products to the franchises, is that correct?

It's not a "Subway Sign Shop", but rather a sign shop that produces products for Subway franchises that's licensed by Subway to do so? Is that how you take it?

I'm just curious.

Billct2

That's what it looks like to me
Welcome to T3 Sign Design, an independent affiliate of Twin Towers Trading, Inc. (www.twintowerstrading.com) and an approved vendor of Doctor's Associates, Inc. (DAI).
We used to do some work for Subway franchises ( we are in the heart of Subway country, I can remember the first couple he opened outside of Bridgeport).

TCBinaflash

I still get work from Subway in spite of the national retailer site. I think the guy who owns that is the son of one of the VP's.

Sign_Boy

Just talked to a buddy of mine in the business and it turn out his step brother works there. Small world