• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa cutters distributors

tomence

Hey everyone
Can anyone tell me who sells Summa cutters. I dont seem to find any dealers, all i can find is summastore.com for online ordering. But since i want to see one in person who carries this cutters.

nate

The Summa guys at ISA said that the network is pretty much gone with the fall of Tekgraf who was their Master Distributor. It sounded like Summa was planning on running on their own for a while.

You didn't say what you were looking for. I've never owned one of their printers, so I don't know much about them, but I do have a couple of the S Class T series cutter machines and can tell you about them.

They're both workhorses. We've had no problems at all after eighteen months of ownership and daily 4-8 hour cutting sessions through laminated vinyl. When I called tech support to get a couple of questions answered, they were answered promptly and accurately. I would purchase these machines again without hesitation.

tomence

i am more interested in the basic cutter that they have summacut d120 or d140. I think they are better than getting a graphtec ce5000-120 which is 48". i know the higher priced summa's are better but cost lot of money.

FatCat

I bought my D140 through Trigon Imaging Systems in Cincy. Not sure how the Tekgraf deal has affected them though.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
call Monday and ask for Drew Groshong (VP of Sales) at Summa 800-527-7778 ext.105

Unless it was sold the last day of the show he has a few demo cutters at a very nice price.