• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SummaAmerica - SummaUSA - Airmark

Gene@mpls

I bought my first Summa T750 23 years ago from a local dealer and another one about 5 years later from SummaUSA [I think?] which is now Airmark. These people have always been more than helpful with the very few problems I have had with these machines and we used the hell out of them, and still do in spite of the huge trend toward printed/laminated/cut graphics. I had an issue with the newer one and looked online for their phone number [you know how us 72 YO millennials are] and was surprised to see the news that Airmark is now a dealer instead of what I assume the dealer/distributor that they were. I later found the announcement on S101 which I missed somehow. Anyway... Airmark is still the people to call and they are still as helpful as ever. Thank you. Gene

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Thank you for the kind words, Gene! Glad to hear we were able to help you out. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation

Tfloraditch

I have a Summa 140 S2 T and I am trying to do large pen plot and the tracking runs off. The middle two rollers are not down. Should they be, and if so how? Nothing in the manual that I could find.

AF

Pen plot on what material? You should use the middle pinch rollers for that. Block off unused vacuum holes to help. If the material is slipping and the pinch rollers are clean, try using infeed and outfeed tables. Slow down the machine before bothering with feed tables.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Same experience here. Needed a new head cover for out S160T. Actually went on the website chat to inquire and it was actually Phil who replied on there. Got the price, put the order in and got the part quick and easy. :)

BALLPARK

We are very happy with the purchase of a Summa from Airmark this month. Phil Johnson took the time to answer our questions on cutters and he has very good knowledge of the Graphtec and Summa series. I would highly recommend him & Airmark to anyone looking at Graphtec or Summa.

We also saved money on the purchase... That will always put a smile on my face as we are a small company. The money we saved on the unit will allow us to almost pay in full for the purchase of another piece of equipment that does not cost a great deal, but now it's like picking it up for fraction of the cost from our savings with working with Phil Johnson. We purchased one of the tradeshow specials with Summa. We got lucky on the timing... :)

The unit arrived quickly after the event. Our Summa has been named Sly and I look forward to the upgrade for our short run vinyl prints that Sly will produce with more accuracy and speed.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Thank you for all the kind words, Mark! It was great doing business with you and your company and I am looking forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation