• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunbrella Fabric outdoor banners?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Anyone make these?
I have a request asking for the Sunbrella by name for 30 pc 3'x5' banners hemmed with a grommet in each corner - no pole pockets.
Need a quote for both single and double sided full color banners
(the bid request did not specify)
What is used to image this material? Screen printing, Dye-sub??
Google didn't turn up any hits on Sunbrella digital print media.

thanks
wayne k
guam usa

parrott

We screen print spot colors on the material with Nazdar's Flock Adhesive. As far as full color, I am not sure what method you would use.

Slamdunkpro

Anyone make these?
I have a request asking for the Sunbrella by name for 30 pc 3'x5' banners hemmed with a grommet in each corner - no pole pockets.
Need a quote for both single and double sided full color banners
(the bid request did not specify)
What is used to image this material? Screen printing, Dye-sub??
Google didn't turn up any hits on Sunbrella digital print media.

thanks
wayne k
guam usa

There is no solvent printable fabric that's printable on both sides (at least that I've found) These are usually screen printed then sewn back to back for 2 sided applications. The other thing to consider is the Glenraven Sunbrella isn't actually white, it's more of a straw.

CoryP

I have printed on sunbrella with our old DGI solvent inkjet, we print one side, fold it and sew a liner inside so you cant see through it. We used to screenprint using plastisol ink

gabagoo

my outdoor patio furniture is made with Sunbrella fabrics. They are supposed to be the best from what I have heard for outsoor durability.