• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Super Mario Bros.

401Graphics

One of the coolest projects we've done!
Super Mario Brothers Bedroom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3GMXUNaj4

:rock-n-roll:

The window looks crappy due to the old double pane windows having a bad seal on them and moisture/calcium stains between the glass. I will probably redo the window by printing directly on matte lam. Currently the window is done with a solid layer of matte lam (to frost). then transparent light blue vinyl with the text and clouds cut out, then red oracal 8300 for the text with a solid black shadow.

TheSnowman

My question is, what kind of plotter is that and how accurate is it going that fast? I have a mimaki that apparently sucks because I cut about 10X slower than that and it's still off by leaps and bounds at the end of a run that big.

xxaxx

My question is, what kind of plotter is that and how accurate is it going that fast? I have a mimaki that apparently sucks because I cut about 10X slower than that and it's still off by leaps and bounds at the end of a run that big.

Wow time for a new plotter! if you can't run that fast accurately you are wasting a ton of time just waiting around.

TheSnowman

No, it's not a bottleneck at all...it just isn't accurate at all if I run it past 10% full speed. It's like 8 years old. It's a CG-130FX

veloxgraphics

My friend wanted something in the back window of his car a few years back, so we did this Metroid diorama:
attachment.php

Attachments

• cube.jpg
    cube.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 110