• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tesla Roadster Wrap

Designer Wraps

It's been a LONG time since I've posted any of our work, but here's one of our most recent wraps. It's a neat little car - Tesla Roadster 100% Electric (no fuel at all).

There's some before pics on our FB page here https://www.facebook.com/designerwraps.

Attachments

• 110209_103906_16.jpg
    110209_103906_16.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 110209_100919_1.jpg
    110209_100919_1.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 110209_101751_11.jpg
    110209_101751_11.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 110209_105948_22.jpg
    110209_105948_22.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 79

Flame

There are just some cars...that shouldn't be wrapped. And that's one of them. A Tesla Roadster is a beautiful car, and now looks like a clown car.

That said it looks like you executed the wrap very well. I guess I'm more upset with the customer bringing you such a job. So props on the job, but ugh....hate seeing that done to the poor Tesla.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...It's a neat little car - Tesla Roadster 100% Electric (no fuel at all)...

Nice work, looks like lots of hideous compound curves, but what would possess a human being to want to ride around in something that looks like that?

No fuel my ass. Unless the electricity upon which the thing operates is created on board, perhaps chemically, there's fuel involved. Merely because the owner/operator doesn't have to belly up to a gas pump does not mean that no hydrocarbons were burned in order to generate the electricity needed for this thing to run. A rather inefficient conversion by the way.

Moreover, how many joules did it take to manufacture the thing vice how many do you figure it will conserve vice more traditional transportation over whatever its life might be?

Flame

No fuel my ass.

You read into things too much you crazy coot. He was saying it runs on electricity, plain and simple. Wasn't starting a discussion on how this fine specimen of a car will eliminate the worlds consumption of fossil fuels and none were used in the production of the vehicle. Simply said it ran on electricity!!!!

Be at rest Flame ... the wrap is only staying on for a couple of days ;-) ... was for the promo only.

Awwww good :) Did you test drive that thing? If I could find one around here I'd love to try it out. Supposed to be hideously quick without hardly making a sound.

Craig Sjoquist

Well since you said for only a few days that changes everything I was going to say.
Even though I like the basic design and what the image is also good to do for a promo.
What I think is that to little effort was put into the design for having full color print capability but for few days only then no big deal... great looking wrap on a cool car.

CES020

How come some of the red stripes are missing on the roof view? Two stripes start on the side but don't make it to the trunk. Just a question, not a critique.

grafixemporium

Who cares if you guys like the design or not. We work for our customers in this business. This is an example of awesome execution! I assume it's a seamless install. I'm curious to know how you paneled it. Your stars and stripes flow almostly flawlessly from one side of the car to the other. For those who don't wrap vehicles, that takes some planning. In my opinion, there's nothing worse than a wrap where the design doesn't transition well from the hood to the fenders or the sides to the back of the vehicle. This is phenomenal work.