• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Text

timandmikki

I am getting ready to do some lettering for a local fire department. I am trying to match an outline on the lettering on the truck already. It looks like some sort of drop shadow to the lower left, but the top of the letters are not drop shadowed. My mind is fried trying to figure it out. I am sure it something simple if you guys could help me figure out how to do it. I got to swing by later and try to get a picture to post.

Shovelhead

:popcorn:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 192

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It always scares me a little when I see someone stating they already have a job and are just about ready to start it…. then they ask questions as how to do it.

How did you price this job… let alone get it….. if you can’t even relay what it is you want to know ??

If Shovel’s picture is what you are after…. then I hope your brain is fried, because otherwise…. you are in for some serious trouble if that is what’s holding you up.

TheSnowman

I don't get what you are asking I guess. Without a picture, or a logo or something, I'm not sure what we're supposed to help you with.

PMG

this is different from Shovels picture,,,is this what u want?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 174