• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank You

Bigdawg

Just Me
The words just seem so inadequate to express the emotions I've gone through today. The generosity of my friends and family here on Signs 101 has been overwhelming for both of us. I don't even know what to say other than Thank You for everything. You guys are the best.

From Jeff (the real Bigdawg):

I wanted to tell everyone thank you for taking some of the weight off our shoulders. The last couple of years have been hard on both of us and on top of the health problems, I know how worried Stacy was about leaving her job. You guys - her friends on an internet sign board - gave us a way to not worry so much about how we'll make it as she starts working from home. It was hard to admit we needed help, but I am grateful to all of you for it.

Marlene

All the best to both of you. times are hard but it must be a nightmare to have to deal with all that you two have been given on top of everything else.