• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks for all the Help From Green Bay, WI

highrolling24

Hi there, I am a new registered user here but lately I have been using your site as I just picked up a jv3 160sp not working and sitting for a little while.
Your site has been a huge help on cleaning this thing up and trying to get it working. I have the lines clean and full of cleaning solution but I still am unable to get it to give me a test sample, I am thinking the heads are clogged so the next step is pull the heads and gently clean them.
So a little more about me, I have been in the sign industry for about 15-20 years now, started out installing signs with a 15 ton crane but unfortunatly I was involled in a truck accident and broke my back and got paralysed and in a wheelchair now. I went back to the sign shop to help cut graphics but then the printers took over and nobody cuts 5 diffferent colors anymore (and weeds them and tapes them and applies them) so I got let go. I do have a small cheap cutter that I use to make small signs and lately I been using a family member that has a sign shop in Iron Mtn, MI (Baker sign) to do printed signs and I just learned how to wrap stuff. I wrapped a golf cart in camo turned out pretty cool.
I came accross a jv3 on craigslist not working worked out a deal with the guy (he knows nothing about the printer his dad gave it to him) said needed black in pump said I would work on it but i wouldnt give him any cash until I got it working, I have allot of time cleaning it so far and priming it but now I am stuck on not being able to get it to get it to do a test print. I am still working on it.
This site has been a huge help so far in trying to get it going. IMG_0567[1].jpg
Thanks again and go Packers

darby07

Welcome from Seattle!

And despite my current residence.....

GO COWBOYS!

Attachments

• DallasCowboys2.gif
    DallasCowboys2.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 82

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101:
Been to Iron Mountain. Used to live in Marquette(KI Sawyer AFB).
My wife is in a wheel chair... not fun stuff but the reason we live in OK.

Soak a rag in solvent and let the head sit on it overnight. Use a syringe to pull ink through.