• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Dezynery?

OADesign

This may be old news but I thought I would share with the group.

http://thedezynery.com/tothetrade/

Looks like Sergio and his crew are back in another form.

I can certainly appreciate their hustle. But I have to admit, I HATE it when people misspell words on purpose. I am a fan of popular culture but I was through when "Z" became the new way to make words plural. Or Graphix.*sigh* No offense but, bleh. But as they say, I could not beat em' so I (against my better judgement) subscribed to this too. Fo shizzle. But I digress.

Their offerings seem cool. Check them out. Come back and share your thoughts.
And Mr. DeSoto if your reading this. Good luck in your latest endeavor brother!.

HulkSmash

lmao. Only reason I would use them Stephen Senk, he's going to carry that team.
He's one hell of a wrap designer.

DBrock5150-

I got an email from them to check out their company. I couldn't figure what it is that they do.?.? It didn't seem very clear to me.

SignBurst PCs

I hope they are for real. :wink: We have sent a couple computers down there. One for Stephen Sinek and the other to run the Mutoh. Stephen really is good at what he does.