• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The next Design contest... Call for entants

high impact

Dang it! Someone PM me next time a contest rolls around...I keep missing out! PLEASE PM me - I'm starting to feel rejected.

Jillbeans

Probably because is is perceived that there will be so many, that coralling entrants/PMing/uploading the images will take up too much time for the host.
I agree that it should be open. Within reason, say 50 or less.
If you submit it, you're in.
Lots of times people enter then have something come up that makes them unable to participate.
It is a big endeavor to host something like this.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Morning Jill. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe some of us can get in. How about it Weasel?

S

Sign-Man Signs

Thanks for the link Pat. Wow what a wealth of talent on this forum. Good job Weasel.

weaselboogie

It is a task just to keep things straight. The PM's, the receiving, emails being sent to a spam folder, resizing most of the images, setting up the thread with a poll and 20 images and pray to god you haven't left anyone out. Check, check, recheck. Email issues.... I actually had to call someone about their submission.

I can't imagine doing this at twice the size.

If you've ever hosted, you'd agree that anything above 25 would be too much to handle