• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

mim

0_o
These guys knew what was going on way back in '95, before fake news even existed!

So the doctors came on the evening train
With their flasks and their caskets and vials
Mass psychosis was their diagnosis (yes)
So we all cashed our checks and went wild

I'm stoked that someone knows this band! Love 'em.

jochwat

Graphics Department
It's amusing how there are people who find it SO CURIOUS that the Covid fervor has calmed down so much... can't have anything to do with the fact that a bunch of people chose to be vaccinated by some sort of COVID VACCINE. And wear masks when needed. Well, aside from folks like the guy in the picture here...

1685548211674.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And others are still around after being told they were no longer a problem, like diphtheria, TB, measles, scarlet fever and some others.

Not much is ever gone forever...... cripes look at people in general...... they keep putting out dumber and dumber ones all the time.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Well f*ck, I just popped positive for the C19. Anybody keep up with how many days off I get anymore?
I blame Frank here...
Karma? I think the pandemic is over... how many days off do you get for the flu if you don't feel sick?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hey now, covid's one thing to joke about, but who in the f*ck gets the flu and doesn't feel sick? That sh*t wrecks me every other year.
Well, as with any other virus - you wouldn't know you have it unless you're feeling sick. If you feel sick, you're supposed to stay home until you don't feel sick.

Many people get covid and don't feel sick - they wouldn't even know unless they took a test, and even doctors poo poo the home test, and won't let you come into your scheduled appointment for routine blood work if you feel under the weather that day - even with a negative home test. I think it's a way of forcing people to get an official test they can keep a record of for statistical purposes.... even though medical stuff is supposed to be confidential.

Sorry - that turned into a rant. It's a strange time when you aren't allowed to see your doctor BECAUSE you don't feel well/great. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Only that....... while people b!tch and moan and can communicate, dogs and cats can't. They can catch a lotta things from us. Hard the other way around. Most of the time, they just plain suffer through stuff.

That is all.

Aardvark Printing

And others are still around after being told they were no longer a problem, like diphtheria, TB, measles, scarlet fever and some others.

Not much is ever gone forever...... cripes look at people in general...... they keep putting out dumber and dumber ones all the time.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-- Douglas Adams

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have to laugh as I remember my school teacher and office neighbors during covid. They were scared to death to leave the house for a year. They must not have showered much because they had sores/acne on their faces, got kinda fat and crossed the street when others would be walking towards them. My other friend just had a minor stroke and can't drive for 3 months. He said, "I didn't leave the house for a year and half during Covid, three months is nothing."

All of them got Covid anyway.

JBurton

Signtologist
Only that....... while people b!tch and moan and can communicate, dogs and cats can't. They can catch a lotta things from us. Hard the other way around. Most of the time, they just plain suffer through stuff.

That is all.
The wildest thing to me, I had two dogs in my college years until recently, never took them to the vet, never worried about what they were eating, nothing. They both made it 12 years before we had to put them down. I got my daughter a pup in 2020 for xmas, and my wife got me one this last xmas. Both got sick and died from god knows what. My daughter's pup was just acting down one day, the next he was just ko'd in the grass. Mine got an emergency vet visit, drugs, then the next day he got admitted to get put on fluids. SOB died anyway! I miss my old dogs... they don't make them like they used to, fricking planned obsolescence!
At any rate my vacation in corona land is over, less cerveza than one would imagine! Logged plenty of Zelda and made good use of a HBO max trial. Now if I can get just get back on top of this yard my house will be in order again!