• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

JamesLam

Great watch, thanks for sharing.
He's about the tenth expert in that field I have seen, that has said basically the same thing.
They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by speaking out about the vaccines.
Anecdotally, every health care provider I have asked, has said they will not get the vaccine (it's not required for HCP in my state),
even the nurse and nurse practitioner at the main clinic in my area that that tests for covid.
WHO report out the last few weeks suggest the vaccines may contribute to MS. The WHO probably waited until those that promoted and profited from the vaccines were able to hide their new wealth before the lawsuits started coming in.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I haven't got the vaccine and don't want it. I have had some mild symptoms but not sure if they were COVID related. I haven't been tested for it either. I'm 70 now and have less illnesses than ever before.

Aardvark Printing

WHO report out the last few weeks suggest the vaccines may contribute to MS. The WHO probably waited until those that promoted and profited from the vaccines were able to hide their new wealth before the lawsuits started coming in.
Not true.

Aardvark Printing

You didn't read the Ap article.

"The screenshots circulating on social media show an abstract from research that can be found on its Global COVID-19 Research Database. But it’s not a paper that was produced or officially endorsed by the WHO."

“Case-control studies, due to their typically retrospective nature, can be used to establish a correlation between exposures and outcomes, but cannot establish causation,” the agency wrote. “These studies simply attempt to find correlations between past events and the current state.”

JBurton

Signtologist
My stance on abortion and vaccines are both summed up by this gif:
i-started-blasting-so-anyway-i-started-blasting.gif

Change my mind.

gnubler

These guys knew what was going on way back in '95, before fake news even existed!

So the doctors came on the evening train
With their flasks and their caskets and vials
Mass psychosis was their diagnosis (yes)
So we all cashed our checks and went wild

JamesLam

These guys knew what was going on way back in '95, before fake news even existed!

So the doctors came on the evening train
With their flasks and their caskets and vials
Mass psychosis was their diagnosis (yes)
So we all cashed our checks and went wild

This stuff definitely would have made band practice more fun.