• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
This is the most hostile site, I have ever seen . I'm other social media, including Breitbart. This place is a dive. You are the head AssClown. Chow
What the crap is this Breitbart, some trump fanboys "news" site filled to the top with adds?
I thought you love that shit, of course its not hostile to you.

Stacey K

I like making signs
This is the most hostile site, I have ever seen . I'm other social media, including Breitbart. This place is a dive. You are the head AssClown. Chow
Texas is an extremely helpful sign person and so are all the other "Ass Clowns" on here.

This is a site for signmakers to seek out help and advice. I don't always agree with some peoples views but I value them as signmakers so I simple scroll through. It's that easy.

Johnny Best

clown1.jpg
Marlene use to call people this a long time ago.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Texas is an extremely helpful sign person and so are all the other "*** Clowns" on here.

This is a site for signmakers to seek out help and advice. I don't always agree with some peoples views but I value them as signmakers so I simple scroll through. It's that easy.

I was looking for a blushing emoji but the only thing we have is one with hearts... and that was a level I wasn't comfortable going to so I'll go with this one :big laugh:

SignosaurusRex

Where are the stories of all the tens of thousands of people involved in the clinical trials for the vaccines dropping dead? They've been vaccinated for about 8 months now, I'm sure if thousands of them started dropping dead there would be some mention of that somewhere no? Or is it all a MSM conspiracy for you?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uS4krGJX-7sa8fuRlH7mhod-Xa5ZBsXU/view

Front line workers accounts.
...Not just deaths. Serious and frightening adverse reactions, some that will make one wish they were dead.

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uS4krGJX-7sa8fuRlH7mhod-Xa5ZBsXU/view

Front line workers accounts.
...Not just deaths. Serious and frightening adverse reactions, some that will make one wish they were dead.

Do you know what the interesting thing about this is...living after getting a severe case of covid is what dad is afraid of and why he got the vaccine. Not necessarily dying from it (dad always though he was on borrowed time when he was in his 60s since that is when his dad died).

Ironically it works both ways, at least in my mind as well.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think he's invented a drone you can fly while being on it. He's got a pilot's license, so he should be capable of doing it solo.

What's that, up in the air ?? Is it a plane ?? Is it a balloon ?? No, it's robert drone the flying sign guy .
:supersmilie:

decalman

BTT - I will not be getting the experimental gene treatment.

Reasons:

1 - There has never been an effective vaccine for a Coronavirus, based on the news today when Moderna says, "you will most likely need at least 3 shots now and possibly even regular boosters going forward," there is not one now.
2 - I am not being paid to participate in a medical trial, so I will not participate in the largest medical experiment in history
3 - Since I am not obese nor am I over 65, there is a better than 99.88% survivability rate in my age group even including the obese people.
4 - The average age of death with Covid-19 is 78.6. Current average life expectancy in the US is 78.6.
5 - The average number of Comorbidities of those that have died WITH Covid-19 is 2.8, the main indicator that you will not survive is obesity which leads to so many other issues.
6- I don't ever get a flu vaccine, why would I get this?

This is extremely insightful....
https://www.brighteon.com/b95f1834-1283-4866-b16e-fb6bf9092aeb

SignEST

She's an orthopedic surgeon. Cool your jets.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/25/9800...-misleading-facts-fuel-vaccine-misinformation

Seems like Russians trolling again.

From the article

Russian state media such as RT and Sputnik News shared more than 100 stories linking the Pfizer vaccine to subsequent deaths of recipients, according to a recent report by the Alliance for Securing Democracy.

It's a phenomenon dubbed "lying through truth" by Bret Schafer, who wrote the report.

"The [social media] platforms look at an individual tweet from RT saying 23 people died in a nursing home after taking the Pfizer vaccine, and they can't do anything about it because it is technically true, while being wildly misleading," Schafer said. "That seems to be the new strategy."

Inject me as many times as you want doctor man, maybe the slew of new microchips in my body will cancel each other out.

Disclaimer: I don't have a Facebook account to get my news from.