• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

There Goes The Neighborhood !

Tim Aucoin

Hey!!! I just ordered a brand new F150 and I wasn't offered the option to put flames on it! :noway::noway::doh:
Guess I'll just have to wrap it!!!

weaselboogie

I did factory Camero stripes for 2 local dealers. In both cases, the dealer tried to install, screwed up and had to order another set from the manufacturer and hire their local signman to install.

So, if these truly are dealer installed, a lot of sign companies will probably be getting the work.

WrapperX

Local Ford dealer had to put racing stripes on a new Mustang, they screwed up the first set and had to reorder. Then they had me install them. The decals cost the DEALER something like $500 for the "kit" that they send from Detroit. And they expect them to install it. I don't see how they are gonna compete with us when they have that kind of pricing. Its not nearly that much for some vinyl even if its laminated. Looks like we can up our prices to just undercut their prices. Maybe we can start making more on simple graphics...

surf city

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3
Hey!!! I just ordered a brand new F150

A brand new one!?! *jealous*

(I guess I'll just have to settle for my 2008.....lol

2008.........I'm really jealous. I have a 2001 F-150 with 203,400 miles on it but I sure as hell don't wanna part with 40 grand for a new 2011 F-250 I don't care how many flames come with it.