• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This handy man logo clearly shows that they're excited about their work

Andy D

Yes, this really is someone's logo.

upload_2021-4-14_11-6-23.png

Andy D

Or if they only wanted to make their logo pop more;

upload_2021-4-14_15-13-38.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-14_15-13-14.png
    upload_2021-4-14_15-13-14.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 178

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I believe we need to re-think this thread. How do we know this house is male, as we once knew a male to be ?? With so many genders from which to choose, this could be one of any 58 varieties of houses. We're all just jumping in and presuming it's a male house. Further investigation is certainly needed.......... gravity or not !!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Stud looks like he needs a stiff drink more than a stiff woody. He looks nervous as all get out and the ladder isn't even going up, yet. Guess he gives the little blue pill to the ladder and than goes up it. That's different. Must be a male ladder.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Stud looks like he needs a stiff drink more than a stiff woody. He looks nervous as all get out and the ladder isn't even going up, yet. Guess he gives the little blue pill to the ladder and than goes up it. That's different. Must be a male ladder.
I'd be nervous too, that ladder looks a little sketchy with the rust and rotting plywood. Could be its maximum safe operating height being shown in the photo.

Stacey K

I like making signs
That's my boyfriends high school son LOL. He is fixing the truck up and wants to have a gutter cleaning business. $1200...truck is running, the hydraulics on the ladder need some work. He and my son fixed all the wiring, oil change, etc. Will it amount to anything? We roll our eyes...but it keeps them busy almost every night and off drugs and video games LOL

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
That's my boyfriends high school son LOL. He is fixing the truck up and wants to have a gutter cleaning business. $1200...truck is running, the hydraulics on the ladder need some work. He and my son fixed all the wiring, oil change, etc. Will it amount to anything? We roll our eyes...but it keeps them busy almost every night and off drugs and video games LOL
(I'm late to the conversation) but good for the boys! That's a story they will be able to tell later on!

Stacey K

I like making signs
You should probably get him a harness, like "compliance in a can", so he can be normalized to the safety aspect. Actually, this would have been a great mother's day gift to you!
Thankfully, this project has been scrapped! The neighbor wouldn't take any money until they figured out what all needed to be fixed. TOO MUCH LOL - as he suspected. He enjoyed the effort the boys made and has it for sale now. Just sitting back waiting to see what the next "big idea" will be LOL