• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

this will be an interesting day....

Flubber

WrapperX said:
You don't work for cheapvehiclewrap.com do you??

:ROFLMAO:

No i dnt...lol given the right opp i would def consider moving to a more high end and advanced shop. I feel i could do so much better quality work instead of trying to make stuff work when it a complete disaster from start to finish.

J

john1

Honestly, It sounds like your boss is another person who owns a sign shop that doesn't know anything. Kinda like a former customer who opened a salon and said she knew nothing about hair styling or anything just wanted to own a business. She got her windows lettered by me and didn't even see opening day before she closed.

Your getting thousands for these wraps and he can't even get the right material? I mean come on, 651? Really? Even with my crazy posts i know not to use that crap on things like this.

Looks as if you did awesome for the given material to work with.

Flubber

CheapVehicleWrap said:
FIRE your boss. Tell him I'm hiring you for $15 more per hour and show him my site. He is TO BELOW ME.

If only i could actually have someone offer me that much more money and 40hrs a week id be on the first flight out.