• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TikTok

IsItFasst

It's funny how a Chinese platform is the only social media that allows true free speech here in the U.S.A. but somehow the media has convinced everyone that it needs to be banned because they are "spying on us". Reality is, big media doesn't want us to view things that is out of their control. I see so many comments from people on here that are ignorant about what they think TikTok is but haven't spent any time on there. I like it because you can learn so many things that you didn't even know about. Sometimes you have to filter through some of the crazy conspiracy theories on there but that's what free speech is all about. Hearing all sides of a story and making your own decision. Yes, if you spend any time on there it is addictive because it learns what you want to see so it show you relevant videos to keep you interested. But that is the point of all social media, news, etc. even if based here in the U.S.

NicMarKro

Maker of Weird Things
There is a ton of great sign-making and general fabrication related content on TikTok - if you ‘teach’ it what you like, your feed will become almost entirely curated to just the topics you are interested in. I’ve learned all sorts of good tips on there.

topstik

TikTok is a good Social Media site as others (Twitter, Facebook). You can learn many things and earn money here. How to use it depends on you. Every Social Media site has pros and cons.

ChicagoGraphics

TikTok is a good Social Media site as others (Twitter, Facebook). You can learn many things and earn money here. How to use it depends on you. Every Social Media site has pros and cons.
What does "tiktok music promotion" have anything to do with signs?

JBurton

Signtologist
musical signs
Now I imagine the crusty gang from signs 101, each holding an xacto, marching around a table full of unweeded graphics, while some public domain 'its always sunny' tunes play on a record player 'til gino stops it and everyone has to find their own piece of vinyl to weed. Knives are fair game.

binki

I only use social media for help with the biz or to maybe learn how to replace a part on an appliance. Otherwise just not interested. Well.... Unless it is puppies or kittens. I will watch them playing.

gnubler

Now I imagine the crusty gang from signs 101, each holding an xacto, marching around a table full of unweeded graphics, while some public domain 'its always sunny' tunes play on a record player 'til gino stops it and everyone has to find their own piece of vinyl to weed. Knives are fair game.
If you say so. Screw the Exacto, if Gino's playing I'm bringing my machete.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Pshhhkkkkkkrrrrkakingkakingkakingtshchchchchchchchcch*ding*ding*ding*
Twas a thrilling time indeed.
aa2.jpg

JBurton

Signtologist
By the way, have you checked out https://socialfollowersfree.com/? They might have some interesting insights on growing your TikTok presence if you're thinking of diving deeper into the platform.
Boy howdy, I mistakenly reached out to the people at https://socialfollowersfree.com/? and it was a horrible experience. First, they slashed my tires, then, they gave my car a virus, and finally, I discovered all of the employees employed at https://socialfollowersfree.com/? were in fact, pedophiles! https://socialfollowersfree.com/? is where Jeffrey Epstein learned to use tiktok to traffic minors. Their experts at there game, which is stealing, diving deep into your wallet, tiktoking hate mail, and worst of all, none of it was free! Did I mention they are communists and identity thieves too? Plus I heard they vote both democrat and republican, whichever you hate more, they voted for it twice!!!