• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

to incognito....

signrios

so, I apologize, this seems to be tougher than I thought for you... language barrier & all...

how did you come to the conclusion i had a language barrier?

was it my name? or the area i live in?

my post had nothing do about me not understanding you god given writing skills:ROFLMAO:
it was just my opinion, but you decided to make it as if i could comprehend you boring story or speak english for that matter.

your first post was good, i even gave you advice, but on this last one you were just showing off and acting like a drama queen.

no worries here, i've dealt with narrow minded people like you since i started high school here in the states.

"yo quiero taco bell crap" that's old.

grow up Dude

Sorry Fred, i just had to get this out of my chest, you can lock this post when you wish.:wavingflag:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I say we all sit down to a big pot of menudo, plates of buche, tripas, seso a few cabezas with corn tortillas and see who the real man is... I get the eyes!

thewood

Yeah, I usually have pretty thick skin, but that "amigo", "hombre", and "Taco Bell" stuff by incognito was pretty bad. That kind of language might seem clever or funny when hiding behind a double alias on the interweb but in person could result in someone getting their teeth kicked down their throat--or worse.

And Rick, save me the lengua, and I'll bring some posole.

gbahue

Buche=Pig's esophagus
Sesos=Cow brains
Tripas=Cow intestine
Delicious nasty bits. Mexican Offal. Yum.

signrios

Yeah, I usually have pretty thick skin, but that "amigo", "hombre", and "Taco Bell" stuff by incognito was pretty bad. That kind of language might seem clever or funny when hiding behind a double alias on the interweb but in person could result in someone getting their teeth kicked down their throat--or worse.

you said it better than i did.

not knocking teeth out, at the beginning that was my attitude!!

Flame

Signrios... got any contacts in Mexico? I'm desperate for some good tequila that can only be had over there.

lol. Sorry, I probably made it worse. Face it, people are jerks on the internet. If it helps though I love you all. SO MUCH.

signrios

Signrios... got any contacts in Mexico? I'm desperate for some good tequila that can only be had over there.

lol. Sorry, I probably made it worse. Face it, people are jerks on the internet. If it helps though I love you all. SO MUCH.

Flame, tell me what kind of tequila you are looking for, i live like 15 miles from nuevo progreso,mx. a popular snowbirds destination.

there you can find just about any brand of tequila.

if it can't be found there, i will travel deeper into mexico for christmas.

let's all be a big happy family, like barnery...

Artildawn

Flame, tell me what kind of tequila you are looking for, i live like 15 miles from nuevo progreso,mx. a popular snowbirds destination.

there you can find just about any brand of tequila.

if it can't be found there, i will travel deeper into mexico for christmas.

let's all be a big happy family, like barnery...

Off topic, but I used to work in the liquor industry. Just curious by you estimation what is the best Tequila brand. Of the brands my company sold, I favored Cazadores anejo.

cptcorn

adad
I say let 'em drink a bottle of Mezcal, then see who can shoot 10 free throws.

Flame you gotta get a good bottle of Mezcal!!! w/ worm... I've spent some time in Las Cruces, NM... fun stuff :D