• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To pay commission or not...?

Techman

Are some of you crazy? If this is as what it looks like as posted... It is a vendor kickback scheme. It is not legal. It is a type of embezzlement.

People go to prison all the time for vendor kickbacks. It is not a part of doing business.
I cannot believe the double standard going on here. Stand there and yell it's part of business and then flog someone else for using a 2 bux downloaded clipart for a logo..

$100 bux per vehicle adds up to felony status real quick.

signswi

I'm going to go with this is a figure of speech/sarcasm.

on a side note............
HOW ABOUT THEM PACKS?

Clearly sarcasm, can't stand people who use violence threats like Gino did even in sarcasm. WI is the world's 10th largest army there are so many guns in the citizenship. Scary imo. Also what's a "packs". ;). Defense never adjusted all year to losing Nick Collins & Cullen Jenkins and the offense forgot how to catch. Lots of bad coaching decisions as well but pretty much you can't win in the playoffs with that many turnovers and the conclusion was apparent pretty early.

Giants are probably the most balanced team left in the field oddly (after their secondary woke up late in the season) and that usually bodes well, but for me...go 49ers (JJ Watt!).

</derails>

Happyprinter

Take Gino's advice. It may work out in the short term, but, there is always the risk of it biting you in the butt down the road. And if your luck is like mine, it will!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Clearly sarcasm, can't stand people who use violence threats like Gino did even in sarcasm. WI is the world's 10th largest army there are so many guns in the citizenship. Scary imo. Also what's a "packs". ;). Defense never adjusted all year to losing Nick Collins & Cullen Jenkins and the offense forgot how to catch. Lots of bad coaching decisions as well but pretty much you can't win in the playoffs with that many turnovers and the conclusion was apparent pretty early.

Giants are probably the most balanced team left in the field oddly (after their secondary woke up late in the season) and that usually bodes well, but for me...go 49ers (JJ Watt!).

</derails>

Sorry on your fist time ever agreeing with me.... to p!ss you off and make you happy in the same breath. Guess you just can't have everything.

As for not taking kindly to threats..... I hardly consider mine a threat, let alone a violent threat.... any more than your boasting of false facts of having the 10th largest army. With your small numbers in arms and your lousy football team, I would presume you have no room to boast nor talk about that which you have no idea of what you are talking about. Verstehe ??

The fact remains, these people are condoning wrongful and illegal acts, writing them down and proclaiming them as ways of doing business. This should not be tolerated on any level, let alone be preached as a method for Americans in business... to do business. It should be noted they are doing wrong and not to follow in their footsteps, no matter how wrong they run their business or their lives. That stuff is hogwash and if a little bullet between the eyes offends you.... then figure a way to stop the real problem and find unity in mutual efforts. For cripe's sake, it's words to gt a point across. You read too much into it. Go outside and smell the fresh air or go get a hamburger. :munchie:

Baz

I have a hard time doing business that way. I categories these types of individuals in the same manner as brokers. Weasels! All they want is to make some free cash. Never mind we are in a cut thoath business and chances are that you will need to come in close to the same prices as the last guy but still give out a 100$ kickback per vehicle.

This way of doing business pisses me off so much. Mostly because that is how ALLOT of people do business. I have many big customers who i know that is how they get their large contracts. Even a few competitors of mine went to some of my customers "offering" all kinds of "bonuses" if they gave them their work.

Again .... Weasels!!!! .... Get out yer' shotguns!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
C'mon now, 15-1 is hardly the record of a "lousy" football team. :wink:

Actually, I like the Packers.... did since I was a kid, but with what he said and they did after-all lose yesterday.... I didn't lie. They weren't lookin' none too good there.... :peace!:

qmr55

Actually, I like the Packers.... did since I was a kid, but with what he said and they did after-all lose yesterday.... I didn't lie. They weren't lookin' none too good there.... :peace!:

Same here! But yeah they played lousy yesterday, oh well there's always next year. :thumb:

signswi

It's perfectly valid to not like violent phraseology no matter the intent. Didn't bother me two years ago but after the last year of contentious politics here in WI and the number of threats I've been on the wrong end of and had friends on the wrong end of, probably sensitive to it. Agree 100% on your original point.

And yes, no one showed up yesterday except Rodgers and Driver and even Rodgers was off. Under threw Jordy on a deep pass that should have been a TD which he never does and was inaccurate throwing the slant, another staple. It was a bad day, happens. NYG is a good team all around, playing hot and very balanced...I want to see the Harbowl though.