• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To wrap or not to wrap ...

Mike F

How are you trying to apply it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRgZH572vvA here's a video on the hinge method, try doing it that way if you're not already, it helps A LOT when it's held in place and you don't have to worry about it shifting around or sticking where you don't want it while you're trying to apply it. The first video under "suggestions" on the right is basically the same thing, but with a regular print that's not contour cut, might want to take a look at that as well. Guy at the beginning was my instructor at the workshop. Try posting this on MVC (not sure if it's ok to link to other forums here but I think you know what site I mean) as well, they might have some ideas.

Zazzess

After talking to him several times I tried writing him a note that I just sent after re-reading it a 100 times :S Wish me luck ''.''

Zazzess

I did the hinge method thats right !! what I did wrong maybe..
was to hinge at the bottom instead of the middle... maybe it would stay at the places I need to fit and stretch less through it all... (is my english bad ?? ) lol

Mike F

You want your tape hinge to be vertical, I put mine on the raised rib, not in the indention.

Didn't even think of that, that would probably work better for the type of install you're doing, just use 2 small pieces of tape on the top corners at first to hold it in place while you apply the hinge down the center.