• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Today's project

Signmaker1234

Needs work still! Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 146

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Other than it has something to do with a photographer...... what are you doing ??

Making a layout ?? A logo ?? Selling flowers ?? Looking for hard color combinations to show up ?? Pinwheels ?? I don't get it ??

Signmaker1234

Other than it has something to do with a photographer...... what are you doing ??

Making a layout ?? A logo ?? Selling flowers ?? Looking for hard color combinations to show up ?? Pinwheels ?? I don't get it ??

It is a logo, the flowers are camera shutters!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Two too many apertures. I would do only one flower (aperture) with a stem and a couple of leaves.

JB

2B

Like the concept and the use of "shutters" as flowers
the bottom version reads easier,

either way it is suggested to show the design you place it on a lighter colored background.
Black on dark grey gets no contrast.

PS: the shutters you are using are different from the ones shown at the top of the design, reason for this?

Signmaker1234

Like the concept and the use of "shutters" as flowers
the bottom version reads easier,

either way it is suggested to show the design you place it on a lighter colored background.
Black on dark grey gets no contrast.

PS: the shutters you are using are different from the ones shown at the top of the design, reason for this?

I made them different than the one at the top because if they were flowers they wouldn't all look the same, just my thought.

Signmaker1234

I tried some of the recommendations, and did change the flower from green to yellow! This is the finished design! She absolutely loves it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 132