• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Todays school aged kids get gentle grades...

Stacey K

I like making signs
There's two kinds of smart. Either you are book smart or hand smart. In my family, you get picked on if you are book smart. My Dad thought my sister and I were boys so we can stud walls, drywall, lay carpet, etc. My poor brother in law...he is super book smart but can't use a hammer, can't even start the lawnmower without us facetiming him directions. He gets picked on so bad, it's hard for us to believe he can be so stupid. But get him talking about the stock market and WE are the stupid ones.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Slow it down and see what ya missed..................
penguin fight.jpg

Scotchbrite

No comment
Looking at the grey areas on the map I'm thinking to move to Antarctica. They seem to be the least judgemental down there. I should be able to deal with penguins, seals, and the occasional pod of killer whales.
I don't know, killer whales are pretty badass. I've often thought people would be in serious trouble if they ever developed a taste for humans.