Tool Help


I used to work at a sign shop that had a 90 degree V-notching tool that we used to cut plastic trim-cap that we use to put around alumalite signs. Where I am at now they don't have one and use a piece that is cut at 45 degrees and then have to cut the trim-cap with a box cutter. It is way too time consuming and was wondering if anyone either has one of these tools and can supply me with the info on it, or if someone just knows what I am talking about.


Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If the hand notching tool is what you're looking for, I have one I don't use anymore and would sell.