• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trailer motorcycle wrap

Sign_Boy

Getting better - I don't know to me it lacks movement.
When I think of racing bikes I think of speed.
Are you married to the background design?
As good as it is, is it necessary the best solution to this project?

Does it add any positive attributes to the bike? I would think that's the main focus here.

I'd still use a different font for your "Sponsored"<- spelling "Check us out at" to me it lacks punch

Sign_Boy

For the tailgate of the trailer i was thinking of taking a pic of the motorcycles parked in the trailer with gear and make that the tailgate pic. Like your looking through the closed door.

Josh

Done right that would look sweet.

Make sure to show the inside front end of the trailer - where tools and such might hang. It would give it more depth

abadsvt

Josh......

In all seriousness, if they don't like that.... there's something wrong with them. They are mistaking a professional eye appeal first class layout.... for low humdrum if they lower their standards to the earlier posts. Your background looks like someone printed a little picture on the back of some perf vinyl. If they want less 'Flash' then tell them to just put some die-cut vinyl on the trailer and be done with it.

C'mon, even the picture he chose has more going on than some guy laying over at turn 4. There's action, suspense and tension all wrapped up into one picture. What more [or less] could they possibly want ??

Gino,

I am just relaying what they said. In the end there the one living with the wrap. In my opinion i like them both. They give two different vibes off them. I might be a little predigest because I'm into that grungy punk look. I appreciate the comments though because you do have some good points about it being a little more exciting.

Josh

Sign_Boy

OOPS just saw your post #16 my bad.
Thank you.

I guess sometimes you're stuck with what they want.
It's a shame because they could have a great looking trailer if they would loosen up and let you do your thing. After all it's FREE!!

Motorcycle racing - I would think that flashy is a good thing?? JMO

And thank you Gino:thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I can see you're honestly trying and you take criticism well. Here's another way to see what, at least what I'm saying, to see some differences.

Yours is all cramped into an area without much color change which will become harder to read or even make out detail from a distance. You excitement isn't always the photo ans much as what is taking place in the photo from an artist's viewpoint. It helps to look at things in a monochrome scale which will show you even better then the squint test at what is going to be noticed or not. You're latest attempt isn't bad at all and I like the direction you have it pointing, but maybe you could find something with a little more punch.

aba-aba.jpg abasignboy.jpg

Pat Whatley

Much bigger bike. You don't have to show 100% of the tires, make that sucker HUGE.

SUPER GRAPHICS. THINK MONSTER SUPER GRAPHICS.

...and lose the papyrus, I don't care if that's their logo....tell them it sucks.

abadsvt

How is it coming along?

Thanks everyone for the help. I haven't worked on it for a day or two because my computers and the network crashed. It shut me down for almost 2 days. Stupid computers!!!!!! I am going to get together with them first part of next week. I will definately post what there comments are and if they like it or not. I do think it is a HUGE improvment from the first post with all those pics everywhere. I will see what i can come up with the give it a little color and excitment. thanks again!

Josh