• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Traveling to PA

showcase 66

I am heading up to Pennsylvania on Monday for about 5 days. Monday and Tuesday will be in the Wilkes-Barre area Wednesday heading north into NY for the day. HeathSigns. I will be in your neck of the woods possibly. Thursday and Friday will be in Pittsburg or the Butler area. I would like to stop in if anyone is near those areas.

Jillbeans

Why would anyone voluntarily visit Butler?
:)
Have had lots-n-lots of signfolks visit me from all over the place.
PM me if you are serious but don't expect much!
Love....Jill

showcase 66

Why would anyone voluntarily visit Butler?
Have had lots-n-lots of signfolks visit me from all over the place.
PM me if you are serious but don't expect much!
Love....Jill

I have family there. I havent seen some of my younger cousins in about 8-10 years. This is my tentative plan. All I know is I HAVE to be in Pitt on Saturday Morning to catch my flight.

Jillbeans

You have relatives here?
Do they have all their teeth?
I'm about 45 mins-1 hr from the Pitt airport.
Saturday I will be frantically preparing for my daughter's baby shower but Friday would probably be OK.

showcase 66

You have relatives here?
Do they have all their teeth?
I'm about 45 mins-1 hr from the Pitt airport.
Saturday I will be frantically preparing for my daughter's baby shower but Friday would probably be OK.

I would have asked you the same question if you said you had family in Kingman. and I believe they do. My uncle is a manger at a steel plant somewhere near there. Cant remember what one it is.

I will PM you next week to see if we can get together.

TheSellOut

CCSD You are more than welcome to stop in! I will be around all next week and would be happy to meet ya in person!!

PM me for my contact info!

JBeans...you are not painting a very good picture of the Butler area =)

showcase 66

Out of Curiosity, hows the weather been up there. The last time I was back there in the fall was 3 years ago around Halloween. It was the warmest Halloween in Ewing NJ that year.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm on the other side of the state about four or five hours east of Pittsburgh. If you have time, stop on by our shop. We won't be here Tuesday but we'll be getting back in Wednesday afternoon. Let me know.... :Welcome:

Gino​

TheSellOut

Weather is starting to get cold, during the days it's been between 40 and 60 up here on the northern border!

Jillbeans

Actually it was just snowing.
And Gino's place is about two days from Pittsburgh.
And Butler is like the Meth capital of the US.
Was not born here, I'm from Allegheny county.

showcase 66

Thanks Gino. I dont think I will be heading by that way. If I am not mistaken, Reading is kinda south or west of Allentown. Never been there before. I am flying in there Sunday Staying at my cousins place in Bethlehem for the night and then north to Wilkes-Barre. If I was going to Philly I would try and make the detour. I am hoping to come back for 2 weeks in the spring sometime. Maybe then.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bethlehem is about an hour and fifteen minutes away from our shop. I'm going to Bethlehem tonight.... actually on the other side of Bethlehem and from my house its about fifty minutes.

Have fun............. !!

showcase 66

Snow all ready. It has been in the mid 80's this past week. the week before we were in the High 50's.

interesting Fact. I live in what they call a "high desert" with an elevation of 3333. That is a higher than the highest point in PA.