• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

trying to send 1 bitmap file of 3 but prod mgr sends all 3 at once?

gabagoo

I have seen this before but can't figure out why I can't send one image at a time? I even tried marquing the pic but it sends all 3. Decided to delete the other 2 and then bring them back later to print.
What causes this?

Snydo

Could be a mask issue, if you right-click anywhere on the image and 'unmask' isn't grayed out then that is likely the culprit.

IsItFasst

If you are using version 19 I think you are describing the issue I had a few times. I was just selecting one item on the screen but was sending all the items on the screen PM even though they weren't selected. Seemed like a glitch as I could close the program, reopen and it would fix itself. Haven't seen that issue in a while but was happening weekly a few months ago.

IsItFasst

That's awesome Bubba06! Never have I had to use that before in the 19 years of using Flexi. Oddly just went to test and had the same problem the OP was describing for the first time in like a month. Your suggestion fixed the issue.