• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unicel logo, anyone know the font?

Marlene

does anyone know the font used in the unicel logo and tage line? Looks like a lot of things but not too sure what it is. Thanks

Attachments

• unicel logo.jpg
    unicel logo.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:

Jen Goodwin

I have the logo vectorized, but the tagline used to say "part of life here" in a really choppy font...so the tagline is new and it looks to me like Franklin Condensed?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Unicel is Frutiger 95.

Best guess on the tag line is Trade Gothic Bold.

Your JPG wouldn't display because you had it in CMYK color mode. I resaved it in RGB and it now displays.

Marlene

Thanks Fred and Jen for the info and thanks Fred for fixing .jpeg. It came like that and I missed that it wasn't RGB. I thought it was a Frutiger but I only have 65 and 75. The N didn't look right to me. I have to get this cut as a 48" high letter (the Unicel) and was hoping to outsource it to Gregory as a off the rack font instead of a graphic. It will save my customer a ton of money if I can do that. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Marlene

Thanks so much Jen for sending the logo. It's so nice of you and was a nice suprise when I went to my e-mail. I'd like to just say that I've met the nicest people on this site.