• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vans Vans Vans

Richard G

Thought I would show our latest job. We did 115 Vans and 15 pick-up trucks for one of our national accounts. I worked with Dallas Fowler from Digital EFX Wraps in Lousville KY, Dallas worked for us for 10 years while he went to school and later opened his own company in Kentucky. We are very glad he has done so well, and if you go to the trade shows he and his partner are the ones in the Roland area wrapping the vehicles.
He did the install. we did the graphics. They we put together here in south Florida and shipped to Digital EFX they then drove to Cinncinatti OH to do the install. They completed the job in 4 days. Gotta love these national accounts.

Attachments

• IMAG0537.jpg
    IMAG0537.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG0534.jpg
    IMAG0534.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0538.jpg
    IMAG0538.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 100

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like a nice account and a great partnership.

Fowler is a great mechanic. I just watch him in amazement at the shows.

Richard G

Boxer, silly guy no he had 3 or 4 guys, not really sure. I think when all was said and done we did 2 sets extra and they didn't get used.

SignManiac

Great job! I once did 75 vans down here for a client. I outsourced the install on fifty of them. That job was all multicolor cut vinyl. Digital wasn't around back then.