• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm transfer printing..

WCSign

anyone have good or bad luck with this? Ive done heat transfers in the past so i know the ins and outs. Mostly wondering if you used the Roland paper, or another type and what were the pros and cons

timkaz227

I have been using T Printz by Sihl on my SP-540v. You need to use a low tack transfer tape otherwise it pulls a little of the image away. I don't do a lot but I printed and contour cut 12 images yesterday.

Fivestar

Eco-Print for darks and Solutions Clear for whites/lights both from Imprintables.com Those are the best on the market that I've found.

Mike_Koval

Thanks for the plug Fivestar!

We have countless amounts of customers who use their solvent printers for printing full color transfers. Very successfully as well. As with anything, there are limitations to what what you would want to produce as a heat transfer.

See a post i commented on here...

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91760

House of Graphix has some great pics of some items he has done recently.

DRamm76

I've used Roland's HTM2 and their mask and have had great success with it. Specialty Materials has their CPS2160 brand as well for more stretch and wash durability

Dakotagrafx

not experienced with many of them but the only fail I have had is the Joto product - didn't hold up well at all. imprintables products have been holding up fine.

CS-SignSupply-TT

CiberSupply has the Roland HTM, as well as the FDC printable media. The FDC has a GREAT gloss finish after application. Send me a PM for a printed sample.

Jack Knight1979

Sihl's Tprint is what roland uses for their transfer. Fellers has the poly release material that you need to use with it.

If you use anything else, it ruins the prints.