• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very sad day for America....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I watched it unfold on tv today. Insane. The number was rising every 5 minutes. Waiting for word on more , then there were. This has become a really f'd up disaster.

Johnny Best

That place has had invaders since the Greek Alexander in BC.
We have a really stupid guy who thinks he is smart running the country. I wake up every morning since this started saying a prayer for our people over there. Looks like it did not work yesterday.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's a mess. I don't think who is in charge here will be the end-all to it, but having biden in charge...... sure makes us look silly.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
I believe the blame rests with the Afgan Military for not doing a damn thing to prevent the taking of their cities, pathetic people in my opinion.

Snydo

You will probably never know what Joe Stolen and his China masters did in Afghanistan.

Very sad days for America.... begin during the night of Nov 4th 2020.​

Oh Snap!! Did they finally find bamboo in those Arizona ballots?

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
You will probably never know what Joe Stolen and his China masters did in Afghanistan.

Very sad days for America.... begin during the night of Nov 4th 2020.​

The Worst is yet to come..... under democrate rule.
Oh Snap!! Did they finally find bamboo in those Arizona ballots?

No, they found that the discrepancies might be as high as 17.5 percent and then dropped the bombshell that it’s “likely Joe Biden did not win Arizona.”

Status
Not open for further replies.