• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Viking Arts alternative - logo tracing

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I've used Viking Arts for probably 15 years to clean up logos and bad artwork. Up until the last few months, I have had flawless service every time. Something is up with these guys - very slow response time, will not return calls, etc. They have been so great, I have never even looked at the competition. Who do you recommend as an alternative?

Billct2

Yep, the Vector Doctor is the man! Eric does great work and has bailed me out a few times.

Santimus

I use Vector Magic. It works pretty well and I just take a few mins after it is done to clean it up if there is anything I don't like on it.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Thank you all for mentioning my name. I really appreciate it. I may not always be the cheapest but I do strive to offer the best customer service and to never let anyone down

bigben

Like other said, vector doctor. I only use his services now and stop checking other prices.

Drip Dry

I'm sorry, but I've never used Vector Doctor. I don't know why but I just think he's going to be more expensive so I never asked.
I've always used Viking with great results. I've sent them some pretty complicated stuff and I think the most I ever paid was 22.00. I paid 5.00 this morning for something. I always get it the next day.

Eric, please understand I'm not talking ill of you. I just don't know what to expect. I'll send the next piece over and see where it takes us.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Thank you everyone! I had heard of Vector Doctor before, actually I recall hearing good things.
Apparently I was using the wrong email address for Viking, somewhere along the lines it must have changed or something. I am getting quick service again.
I still don't like that my phone call was not returned, and submitting through their website did not work. They apparently have 2 websites - vikingartz.com and vikingarts.net - rather confusing.
The last piece of artwork I sent they did was forwarded from someone in India. I don't like that.
Vector Doctor - do you ever farm out graphic work or is it done locally (USA)?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Thank you everyone! I had heard of Vector Doctor before, actually I recall hearing good things.
Apparently I was using the wrong email address for Viking, somewhere along the lines it must have changed or something. I am getting quick service again.
I still don't like that my phone call was not returned, and submitting through their website did not work. They apparently have 2 websites - vikingartz.com and vikingarts.net - rather confusing.
The last piece of artwork I sent they did was forwarded from someone in India. I don't like that.
Vector Doctor - do you ever farm out graphic work or is it done locally (USA)?

That is why they may be cheaper. Apparently they outsource. I do 100% of the files myself. I am located here in the US. Since I am the only one doing the work, every job is the same quality. If I cannot do a job because it is beyond my capabilities or expertise I will provide a couple of names of artists who may be able to help out

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
here is an example of the type of job that I declined today and cannot do

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 10.38.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 10.38.52 AM.png
    291 KB · Views: 55