• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vintage vinyl graphics

DrJ2vinyl

Win sum loose sum
i have a pretty good alliance with a near by auto restiration shop. they keep asking me if i can re pop older car stripes on gtos and mopars and what not. i can not find good clean images or legal for that matter. does anyone know where i can purchase something like that or is there a site i can pay per image? any help would be great thanks:help

DrJ2vinyl

Win sum loose sum
thanks for the welcomes, this place has been very useful in many ways thanks again now if someone could guide me here i will be in great thanks to them..lol

signage

Another welcome to the forums from PA......

Those old stripes were done by diecut stamping!

Last edited:

signpro

Manager
VinylGraphics Special Vehicles Service dept. usually has some stuff for mopars and such... they might have the files you are looking for. doubt they're gonna share though, but you can order from them at least. just a thought maybe worth researching.

jscarl

Head for the car shows, and meets. Take a camera and tape. Start drawing every car you can.Pass out flyers, Soon they all will want your services from your portfolio. OH YA!!! Welcome from mid Michigan. (sag)