• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express GRC-61

l_elliott1

We are looking for a driver for a Vinyl Express GRC61 plotter. We are having trouble cutting and were told to use a PNC1100 Roland, yet feel this is incorrect. I saw a similar post, yet the links don't work. And was wondering if anyone knew where to locate a driver?? Any help would be great, THANKS!

THATgirl

driver

My Roland PNC 1000 driver works with the GRC61 plotter. A friend who went out of the sign business gave me his plotter and software. I have used the plotter a couple of times, but mostly am still usiing the Roland. Sorry I am not more help.

greeter896

I own a Vinyl Express Panther 24" and I was wondering if the Roland driver corrected your corrected you cutting problem?

l_elliott1

No Help

I can't help on this. We never did correct the issue. We are currently setting in Corel, exporting as .ai files and opening in Anagraph to plot. We were told by the manufacturer there is no driver and no way to change the plot axis to correspond with what corel sends. Sorry I'm no better help, but if you find anything please let me know!!

srt10x3

l_elliott1 said:
We are looking for a driver for a Vinyl Express GRC61 plotter. We are having trouble cutting and were told to use a PNC1100 Roland, yet feel this is incorrect. I saw a similar post, yet the links don't work. And was wondering if anyone knew where to locate a driver?? Any help would be great, THANKS!

The company is GCC that makes it for Signwarehouse.
Their Website is
http://www.gccworld.com

what is your email, and I will email you the usb driver for it so you can print/cut directly from windows apps.

On second thought, you can download it from:

http://www.hurricane-signs.com/signs101

Craig

carm

l_elliott1 said:
You should be able to download drivers from the signwarehouse site.

atrick

Drivers

signwarehouse doesn't have drivers for GNC61 plotters anymore. I even called to find out if they could get me a driver and if not where I could find one, was told by their tech that they were not available and to buy a new plotter as that one is out dated and old!!

Tony McD

Just so you know...this post is five years old.
I have the driver, and can email it to you if needed.
It will work up to xp.....I'm using it now on a windows 7 machine in xp mode.

Jim Doggett

Try www.gccworld.com. They should have up-to-date drivers. We no longer partner with GCC on the GRC61. So no drivers is, in our opinion, better than out-dated drivers. Thus we need to send you to the source. That'll insure you get the best and most up-to-date solution.

Hope that helps. If not let me know and I'll get one of techs to sleuth a solution.

Best,