• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vote for us!

I voted as well. Your work is amazing. I wish I had a fraction of your patience and skill with Corel. I've been working in Corel for a couple months now and I LOVE it. After working in mostly Photoshop for over 8 years the change is refreshing and I never want to work in raster again.

I also watched the video link. Very cool video indeed. I look forward to seeing a part 2. I also enjoyed the walldogs video.

If you don't mind me asking, what software do you do your 3D renderings in? I would like to check out more about it. When I was a tattoo artist some of the best work was achieved when the subject was modeled and lit in 3D. The work of Guy Aitchison (hyperspacestudios.com) is a prime example of well referenced sculpted models, lit and photographed, then often Photoshop manipulated, then tattooed.

Keep up the great work. I am in the process of opening a sign/screenprinting shop 30 miles from you in Minonk. Your work is certainly inspiring to me and I hope to learn more about working with Corel Draw as my business grows.

SlightlyChilled

The Crappy part is the one kid has the school behind him. That school is in the next town over. BIG school they have a north and south. We need to pull in all the votes for Joe. Any one can cut a pre-made logo. But what Joe makes is GOD DAM ART.

visual800

OMG i voted for you as soon as I cleared my eyes of some of that s*** on there. Some people need their printers taken away from them and sat in a corner until they change professions!

Hey Joe,

maybe send an email to your customers wishing them all happy holidays / happy new year, and tell them you are thankful for their business, and winning corel's worldwide contest and inviting them to vote for you in this one.