• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wacom Tablets, What does the size limit you to?

SignManiac

Thanks Eric. I bought a different tablet years ago and it was too big for my liking and realized then that a smaller one would work better for me. Does anyone know if having three monitors will cause any problems with the Intuis 4?

Adam Bennett

I just got the small intous4 and I really wouldn't want anything bigger. I'm not running dual monitors, so I haven't had any problems with that, it maps really well on my 23" widescreen

SignManiac

Okay, I'm thinking the medium with the 5"x8" working area might fit right. Now, can anyone recommend a good place to buy one? I've seen a wide range of prices on it so far. The best price was through Dell but it's not in stock. What would be a fair price for it in anyone's opinion?

CES020

I got mine from Macmall.com. It was the best price I could find at the time. It's the Intuos4, medium and I like it a lot. Don't use it as much as I know I should, but trying to use it more and more as time goes by.

I wouldn't want anything larger for my needs.

SignManiac

Yep, just realized they offer two versions. The pricier one is bluetooth wireless whereas the less expensive one is hard wired...

SignManiac

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. I just ordered one so now I can see what all the fuss is about. I'd like to get back to drawing and painting more like I did in the days before computers. Should be fun!

Edited to add: I didn't bother with the wireless version for minor reasons. I picked it up for $295.00 through Amazon...