• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warranty?

juniorferg

Besides the warranties the manufacturers give out, does anybody else use a warranty for their wraps and if so how long?

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
nothing other than manufacturers.....if the customer comes back with an issue....i'll take a look at it...if it obvious it was not caused by the customer, i'll redo.....it's a case by case thing though...

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I give 6 months on install. Any problems created by my installation techniques should surface before then.

Premier Wraps

We warranty for as long as it's wrapped. If there's something wrong with it it'll show up fairly quick. I'll fix it. If it's obvious the customer screwed it up then no...to a point. Just fixed a propane tank on Sat. Didn't charge her even though it was her fault for jack-knifing her trailer and knocking it off. I always give the customer scrap pieces and tell then to hold on to them. I'll back our stuff up as long as they have the wrap free of charge. There's nothing you can't fix with a squeegee and a knife in few minutes. Not worth trying to charge a customer for something that small. I'd rather have a happy customer then one that's pissed I charged them for a 3 minutes worth of work.

iSign

Really... How childish is this post?

HOG... wake up dude... check it out for yourself before making a fool of yourself, looking for problems where they don't exist.

wraps1.jpg

iSign

talk about childish, I'm bringing "him" up because he's a well know wrap professional with an awesome website, & some established approaches to marketing wraps, including a warranty.

You on the other hand keep bringing up your desire to perpetuate a negative event that has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, until you tried, unsuccessfully, to draw some imaginary connection... twice...

grow up

juniorferg

And somebody told me that asking about warranties would be boring :). I never knew how political it could get LMAO :).

Circleville Signs

BlackTop Warranty: As Soon As It Hits The BlackTop (Pavement) No Warranty

LOL!

Our "warranty" is our reputation. Whether it is a wrap or a sign, people know that we will treat them fairly. If we screw something up, we'll make it right.

if they power washed their wrapped van, we probably won't.

Gary

tanneji

LOL!

Our "warranty" is our reputation. Whether it is a wrap or a sign, people know that we will treat them fairly. If we screw something up, we'll make it right.

if they power washed their wrapped van, we probably won't.

Gary

same boat :) some folks want it in writing so we go with material failure according to manuf.

ProWraps

heh thats our guarantee. not our warranty. our warranty can be found here:
http://wraps.pro/Prowraps_Warranty_Policy.pdf

for those of you with the "blacktop warranty", well, that says alot about your work and your company. we take great pride in our service, and our ability to stand behind our work. which is why it is clearly posted on our website, and is also why we get the amount of work we get.