• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Way off topic but who has some advise

OldPaint

OP, I thought about that as well. The problem is that the cost to put a plug on that side of the house on outside would be WAY to much money. .
NOW you remind me of the guys i used to do boat lettering for....in sarsota who spend $100K for a go fast boat, but tell me i charge to much to letter the boat. i just dont get it...............$10-15k for a bike, $2-5k for a shed, and what the proper electric for it will cost you is COST PROHIBITIVE????

TOO FUNNY.

DRPSignsNGrafix

OP I'm with you but i'm not willing to spend another 1-2K for a single plug on that side of house for the landlord to benefit. If it was my house, no questions asked money well spent.

Techman

OP I'm with you but i'm not willing to spend another 1-2K for a single plug on that side of house for the landlord to benefit. If it was my house, no questions asked money well spent.

All houses have plugs in every room. Almost all rooms have a dam window. There are no plugs on that side of the house?

Overall,,,
I just had a 220v 50 amp service with breaker box, 220 sockets and 6 110 sockets installed in a remote garage 75 ft from the office and it cost a whopping $300 bux..... ... hmm,, me thinks you are going off half cocked...