• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weiner apologizes

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Attachments

• enhanced-buzz-6341-1307399623-5.jpg
    enhanced-buzz-6341-1307399623-5.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 86

GypsyGraphics

i really think i'm going to need to see the offending image to pass judgment. i mean, i hate to speak of things i don't know.

although, if those are his actual words... he needs to work on his grammar.

BobM

shouldnt this be in the NHB politics??????????????

I was just thinking:

Given OP’S.......)))))))) penchant for the Democrat’s “Left” leaning positions and his passion for politics I was thinking while watching Congressman’s Weiner’s press conference that OP…..)))))))) would make a wonderful Democrat Congressman. He has all the politically correct answers and is willing to defend them openly and most importantly, he has already released his “credentials” (so to speak - see green speeeeedooooooooo).
Just thinking OP……………………………..))))))))))))))))))))))))))????????????????

Jillbeans

Aside from Barney Frank, aren't there ANY other congressmen sticking up for Wiener?
That made me laugh out loud, it just reads so funny.
I think I admire Wiener more for leaving something to the imagination (even though what's in those boxer briefs should be for his wife alone) but most guys who shave their chests seem kind of vain to me.
Love....Jill

phototec

huh... THAT'S IT? what a gyp!

ugh... general chit chat again.

Ok Gypsy, you want more, latest news:

WASHINGTON – Embattled New York Rep. Anthony Weiner's prospects for political survival dimmed precipitously on Wednesday with the appearance on the Internet of an X-rated photo said to be of the congressman — and the first calls from fellow Democrats for him to step down.

So, I'm sure if you use Google to do a image search and turn OFF the SafeSearch function, you will now get your money's worth now.

:omg:

Jillbeans

It was posted on Dlisted yesterday and here an an edited description by the blogger MichaelK:
The picture lets you know what it would be like if you were drunk and were about to **** on Weiner's huge donkey **** during an earthquake. Meaning: it's blurry and taken from the giver's point of view.
I would suggest NOT viewing it. Some things just can't be unseen.
hahaha