• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We're (Trying) to buy a new building!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Well, after leasing our space for the last 13 years, we're finally taking the step to buy our own space!

If all goes well, we'll close in December and move in February/March. Current space is segmented 16,500sqft, 30% climate controlled. New space is 21,000sqft 100% climate controlled with one big production room.

We'll post more updates as we go along, but I'm pretty excited! Couldn't help but to share!

-Gene

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Congratulations Gene! That's exciting news. Please keep us posted as you get closer - would love to see the planning that goes into setting up a new space that size.

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
We went from a 3500 sq ft shop to a 12000 sq ft shop. The heating and cooling bills took a year to get used to, but it is worth it. The unexpected expenses zapped my profits for the first two years, but again, it is worth it, you just have to hold on when things don't go the way you planned. Effeciency is everything, so plan out everything! I didn't, and I'm still moving machines around. Good luck, glad to hear you are growing!