• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What am I supposed to do with this? Part 2

Marlene

put a little cross on the side as suggested so it looks more like an rescue unit and show it to the customer. the message is more positve than that nasty thing he had designed. yours shows action to solve a problem which is much better than showing something sick and near death (that also looks more like a lawn mower). the graphic is so much better, the messge is postive instead of a negative image so go for it ans save this poor guy from his horrid design!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks great and much-much better.

How 'bout adding a tail to make instant recognition ??
pats mouse tail.jpg

Marco

I like it Pat, add some shiny stuff to it. Chrome the wheels, or are those hubcaps? Lol, nice work!

OldPaint

lose the light on the top, make the mouse a little longer, sorta like a rail job drag racer, put 4 pipes comin out the side behind the front wheels........look at my avitar of ed roths wild child or here:
http://www.ratfink.com/