• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What am I supposed to do with this? Part 2

Pat Whatley

So....I'm gonna talk to the guy with the "unhappy lawnmower" artwork tomorrow morning. I'm trying to give him options. here's an idea I sketched out to try and sell the idea. I was trying to play with turning the mouse into a stylized ambulance.

Is it working or is the idea ridiculous? It's late, I''m tired to thinking about it.

Attachments

• computer commuter.jpg
    computer commuter.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 137

ProWraps

um. mambulance?

im so sorry pat. you definatley have talents as a sketch artist. i can only imagine the stick figure mouse ambulance contraption i would have drawled.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I looked at it before I read the full post and I had to go back after reading the rest to see the mouse if that tells you anything.

ProWraps

or that guy that did the "cartoons" illustrations.

god he is good.

for those of you that know what im talking about, is he still around.. sorry pat not to thread pirate.

iSign

nice sketch Pat!!
I like it 1000 times better then the current logo!

I guess I should go back to part 1, but was computer commuter already the name? I don't like the name... just the sketch!

striper14

i think your mouse needs a curly tail :) even tho it'd be coming out the wrong end.. artistic license would cover it

visual800

Pat is an exceptional cartoonist, he did mention a quick sketch. I like it better than the crappy computer screen. Since Im local Im pretty sick of this business anyway. The name irks me and the vehicle lettering he has now irks me.....hard for me to make a call.

I still think he should let you do what you do on it and stay out of it

Jillbeans

It's a million times better than what his "designer" did.
But I bet he still wants the lawnmower thing because after all he paid good money for it.
Love....Jill

SignManiac

I believe this could have a chance at working. But you need to put the cross on the side of the ambulance to give it a clear appearance as being one.

Attachments

• Ambulance.jpg
    Ambulance.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 100

JR's

I like it Pat I new it was a mouse right away, but I thwart it was a cop car hinting to emergency or please hurry up an get here.

looks good.

JR