• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News What do you think about the current votes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
According to the President this map clearly shows that he has won his re-election bid:

winning.jpg

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
The President wishes to stop counting the votes where he is leading and continue counting them where his is behind.

That is fake news he wanted the counting to stop until prover LAWFUL oversight could be provided. This election is BS mail-in ballots, no verification of them, and not allow poll watchers access has made this undemocratic. I no longer have any faith in our election system and definitely zero with the media.

ikarasu

So what's the difference between mail in ballots and absentee which trump himself does?

From everything I've read about the process, while some states handle it in different ways... All mail in ballots are verified, just as all absentee ones are.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
An absentee ballot is a ballot used to cast an absentee vote, which is submitted, usually by mail, by an absentee. Absentee, here, refers to a person who can’t physically be present at a voting center on Election Day.
To get an absentee ballot, a registered voter must request one through their state government, which accepts or rejects the application. When someone is approved to vote absentee, election officials mail the voter an absentee ballot, which they complete and sign, and return by mail or, under certain circumstances, fax. Officials can reject absentee ballots if they are improperly filled out, and voters face steep penalties if they falsify any information.

Mail-in ballots
Five states—Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Utah, and Hawaii—already conduct their elections through a mail-in process that’s often referred to as all-mail voting. Registered voters in these states automatically receive a mail ballot, which is sent to their address before Election Day and mailed back by the voter or deposited at a voting location or secure dropbox by a certain time on Election Day.

Most often mail-in are mailed to the home where a person died or moved which can be filled out and mailed.

Last edited:

Val47

regarding questionable voting - in certain districts. I think, that in this day and age, there is no excuse for this type of chaos with elections and/or election officials. if I was in charge, declare that if your district cant get their act together, then the votes don't count for that district. Either get reliable, or get out. I just don't get why this has to get so effed up. EVERY TIME - in certain critical states. Very depressing for wanting to believe in our system.

EDIT perhaps if people thought their vote would be in jeopardy, they would try harder to make their election officials more accountable.

ikarasu

An absentee ballot is a ballot used to cast an absentee vote, which is submitted, usually by mail, by an absentee. Absentee, here, refers to a person who can’t physically be present at a voting center on Election Day.
To get an absentee ballot, a registered voter must request one through their state government, which accepts or rejects the application. When someone is approved to vote absentee, election officials mail the voter an absentee ballot, which they complete and sign, and return by mail or, under certain circumstances, fax. Officials can reject absentee ballots if they are improperly filled out, and voters face steep penalties if they falsify any information.

Mail-in ballots
Five states—Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Utah, and Hawaii—already conduct their elections through a mail-in process that’s often referred to as all-mail voting. Registered voters in these states automatically receive a mail ballot, which is sent to their address before Election Day and mailed back by the voter or deposited at a voting location or secure dropbox by a certain time on Election Day.

Most often mail-in are mailed to the home where a person died or moved which can be filled out and mailed.
Doesn't each state require a signature that matches a form of ID? Canada and many other countries have had mail in voting for ages and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

With Covid how it is, mail in voting seems like a give in if done properly... which I'd hope is.

It sounds to me like you need to request a mail in ballot as well... so I dont see how dead people can be getting it, only in the above five states are they pre mailed (According to the above, I dont know how it works this year in usa).

Personally I think voter fraud is dumb. I thought when the Democrats accused Trump of it last election it was dumb...and I think it's dumb now. The whole We were winning but now we're behind because the democrats "found" 30,000 ballots is ridiculous... IF there was voter fraud theyd mix them in with real ballots, not just find them at the end when they think they're losing.

I do think it's dumb of them to board up all the windows so people can't watch though. I get that they may be getting distracted by all the people outside, but it's pretty bad optically.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I do think it's dumb of them to board up all the windows so people can't watch though. I get that they may be getting distracted by all the people outside, but it's pretty bad optically.
I agree with this. Personally, I think they should use the same model drug cartels use when they are cutting coke. Have the handlers strip down to their underwear - place them in a see-through enclosures and have them watched over by rough-looking guys with Uzis or MAC 10s. Much less chance for funny business during the counting.

Val47

Raise your hand if you care more about your local elections, than you care about this sh!t show of the federal election.

Local is where it starts, and that is what counts to you and your REAL life.

Val47

[QUOTE="

[/QUOTE]
And in that RARE instance, do you really think that it's enough to have an impact on results? Really? Its absurd, and wrong, if/when that happens, but do you think that is enough to sway the vote?

Bly

So if 45 has indeed been sacked I wonder what reality TV show he will be on next.
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of here?

dypinc

regarding questionable voting - in certain districts. I think, that in this day and age, there is no excuse for this type of chaos with elections and/or election officials. if I was in charge, declare that if your district cant get their act together, then the votes don't count for that district. Either get reliable, or get out. I just don't get why this has to get so effed up. EVERY TIME - in certain critical states. Very depressing for wanting to believe in our system.

EDIT perhaps if people thought their vote would be in jeopardy, they would try harder to make their election officials more accountable.

Because the tyrants what it that way. Just look who always fights voter id.

WildWestDesigns

That is fake news he wanted the counting to stop until prover LAWFUL oversight could be provided. This election is BS mail-in ballots, no verification of them, and not allow poll watchers access has made this undemocratic. I no longer have any faith in our election system and definitely zero with the media.

Bare in mind too, I was thinking in PA that they have been wishy washy on checking the postage date as well.

Optically, this election is a "shit show" and if anyone thinks that it's on the up and up, it's only because it benefits who they voted for. I can promise you, if it was reversed, they would at least be as upset, perhaps even more so. Hell, we had riots night of elections and no one was declared the winner (or loser), but it's the same group that's been rioting non stop in some areas since Spring.

I mean come on, to take up til Nov 12 to count votes?

Like I said in my other post, I'm not as old as some on here, I do remember the Bush/Gore fiasco, but there are a lot of differences between then and now and we weren't as divided back then as we are now. There was still a little bit of respect for diversity of thought, not so much anymore.

I can't imagine anyone, no matter what side your on, could actually believe in the election process at this point (which was questionable to me, I just thought it would have been a more refined process, not something that was this obvious, but then again, the political elite have always thought of us as dumb sheep), unless something else is more important then the optics of this one. Either the people in charge are incredibly inept (which would cause one to question the results on that basis) or it's essentially a political coup.

dypinc

Most likely this is a coup orchestrated by the oligarchs in power that want to keep exploiting the little people. They will, too. They want that China cash. They want their wars. They want that control over the “peasantry” and they are willing to destroy people’s lives to do it - in fact, they take pleasure in their power.

Stacey K

I like making signs

Mail-in ballots

I'm in WI so we don't have the mail in ballots but I like to use this example. My BF moved back to his family farm to help his mother. His adult son moved in for a short time. Both his adult son and his mother who has dementia have their mail delivered to the farm (mother had to go to a home). His son has zero interest in voting and for obvious reasons, the mother shouldn't. What would stop my BF from mailing back his, his sons and his mothers vote for Trump? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This type of a living arrangement is quite common and this is where it becomes very unfair...for BOTH sides.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I agree with this. Personally, I think they should use the same model drug cartels use when they are cutting coke. Have the handlers strip down to their underwear - place them in a see-through enclosures and have them watched over by rough-looking guys with Uzis or MAC 10s. Much less chance for funny business during the counting.
OMG, I was thinking the same thing last night! LMAO!!!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm in WI so we don't have the mail in ballots but I like to use this example. My BF moved back to his family farm to help his mother. His adult son moved in for a short time. Both his adult son and his mother who has dementia have their mail delivered to the farm (mother had to go to a home). His son has zero interest in voting and for obvious reasons, the mother shouldn't. What would stop my BF from mailing back his, his sons and his mothers vote for Trump? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This type of a living arrangement is quite common and this is where it becomes very unfair...for BOTH sides.
those ballots would/should get rejected because the signature wouldn't match.

rossmosh

What's to stop people from breaking the law? The same thing that stops us every day. I could easily walk into any store and steal something and likely wouldn't get caught. Even if I did get caught, all you have to do is run out the store as almost every store as a policy not to chase thieves. People don't steal, because it's against the law and if they did get caught and arrested, it likely wouldn't be worth it. Plus, most people just have some sort of moral compass.

The same thing applies here. You can commit voter fraud, but the reality is, it does require some effort, and it's a high risk, low reward crime. The fines and jail time for committing voter fraud are very steep and generally not worth it so that some old, rich, white guy can become President.

One last point, the Heritage Foundation has studied and tried to find voter fraud for years. They continue to come back with statements that voter fraud basically doesn't happen. It's a few cases per year. These are people actively trying to find voter fraud. Their goal is not to cover it up. Their intention is to find any source of voter fraud because they have an agenda and they've openly admitted as of right now, there is no evidence to suggest that the facts match their agenda.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
OMG, I was thinking the same thing last night! LMAO!!!

That's the way we all live around these parts, both at home and work..... even at the bars and stuff. I thought it was just commonplace............

Status
Not open for further replies.