• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what font is this?

SignGuy101

Hello everyone,

First of all i would like to express my appreciation to each and everyone of you.You guys are the best and i'm so please to be here. I Just joined yesterday and i have learned a lot, now it's my turn to ask for a little help.
i'm looking for this font. any idea??
thanks in advance

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 119

Flame

eh..... I dunno. Looks kinda like a cross between Arial and BankGothic to me. I couldn't come up with an exact match though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Either University Roman, Tinker or italicized Eurostyle Regular Extended. :Big Laugh

Flame

I was just gonna post that I thought it was Eurostyle, but I guess Fred beat me to the punch (sigh).

Baz

Fast Freddie's selection is the one you should use. But by looking at the "R" it makes me think they used Eurostyle medium and inlined it to make it thin.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, cut my beers if you want, but I really thought this ‘SignGuy 101’ was another one of your pseudo posts, Fred. That was so easy, I was just fooling around with the first ones. Hmmm… now I’ll have to switch to something else… let me see….

:Oops: I can't find a 'Jameson'

By the way, while you're on the line, how do you grab someone's quoted area and put it in the white box like that. Feel free to post this in the new 'Newbie' column.

thanks...