• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is the interior color of your office?

TSC1985

Hi Signs101,

For 20 years our interior office has white walls, white ceiling, and white painted brick, I AM TIRED OF IT! We have a painting coming in next week and I would like your suggestions for what colors look great on your office.

For reference we our office is roughly 30' x 30' and we have slightly dark grey colored carpet.

Thank you all for your ideas!

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Well, since your profile shows that your company does quite a few items- including wraps- why not have your designers come up with something that could be printed and applied?
Whether it's a straight up wall-sized portfolio or something with some artistic flair, it would be a change of pace- and a good selling tool to show customers.

AaronSSsignsKC

our walls are covered in signs, samples, and our work. Makes the space look cool, shows people as soon as they come in what you do and what you are about.

accord-ra

P1100935.jpg P1100934.jpg Here we are

Billct2

We have two shades of grey with some red accents and the window/door frames are black. In the front room we had dark grey carpet but took it out and put down a cherry wood laminate floor. In the vinyl room we have a grey tile floor with dark red borders. Front room has a fabric display wall and a display of antique signs and a couple of paintings that have signs in them.

SignManiac

Black and blue with colors on the walls

Attachments

• IMG_4545.jpg
    IMG_4545.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4547.jpg
    IMG_4547.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_4548.jpg
    IMG_4548.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 184
  • showroom-15.jpg
    showroom-15.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 183
  • showroom-16.jpg
    showroom-16.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 196

Speedsterbeast

Wanted a darker gray for the walls, but want to try a faux brick when my new printer arrives next month

Attachments

• August 2015 007.jpg
    August 2015 007.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 206

Oroscoe

Showcase what you do!

Put low tack film on the walls, use textured surface material on the brick. Let your customers see what you capabilities are and what the finished product looks like.

TSC1985

Thank you all for the replies.

We currently have and will continue to have a large majority of our walls covered in sales samples and collages of our work. I was just looking for some colors that worked well as background colors and I think those grey colors look good.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
a combination of light oak slat board, off white painted drywall, various printed canvas tapestries and banners to hide various metal beams and cables, I'm not including a photo as it would scare some. Every corner is crammed with "stuff". I'd say altogether between our two buildings we have over 5000sq ft. Right above my corner workstation is a set of headers from a 1970's model barracuda hanging on the slat wall, as well as, two bucket seats from the same 'cuda on a shelf. I do keep a picture of my wife on my desk. And the mustang business card holder she got me one Christmas.

tmi? Maybe, but hopefully entertaining.