• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is wrong with you people in Florida ?

mark galoob

Yo this dude is a straight up ZOMBIE. He was eating the face of the other guy and it took several bullets to stop him. Just wait we will start hearing more cases and then it's the zombie apacalyps

Mark galoob

ThinkRight

Yo this dude is a straight up ZOMBIE. He was eating the face of the other guy and it took several bullets to stop him. Just wait we will start hearing more cases and then it's the zombie apacalyps

Mark galoob

The CDC did warn us last year to prepare for it !

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
He asked for Gulden's brown mustard and they told him all they had was French's yellow. Seems like a normal reaction to me.

CheapVehicleWrap

I'd have been more freaked out if he asked for Grey Poupon! :omg2::covereyes:

Pardon me?

My friend bought a POS Rolls Royce 2 years ago for 4k. The suspension and brakes are tied together and a serious fix. Inside the locked no-key glove compartment.... a $20 bill and a jar of Grey Poupon! Being the packrat he is and taking my advice, it remains there to this day. Never know when you'll need it.

iSign

Authorities suspect the face-chomping madman may have been using a new, potent type of LSD.

What? ...."potent" LSD?

...as opposed to?
Isn't LSD a substance who's properties are already set, by nature of its classification as LSD... and unless an entirely different substance is being discussed, potency is simply a matter of dilution... or lack thereof...

If anything, I would suspect any of a wide range of chemical substances that are far less well studied... I think LSD has never been more potent then when it was still legal and being tested on mental health patients (and a select few beatniks volunteering to assist with testing for pay... Including best selling author Ken Kesey, who wrote "One flew over the cookoo's nest" under the influence, and during his employment as night watchman in the same mental health facility that provided him the "medicine) ...so, it's a ludicrous stretch to make a connection between the aforementioned abomination, and a defined chemical compound with extensive research showing a far more peaceful behavioral response!

CheapVehicleWrap

What? ...."potent" LSD?

...as opposed to?
Isn't LSD a substance who's properties are already set, by nature of its classification as LSD... and unless an entirely different substance is being discussed, potency is simply a matter of dilution... or lack thereof...

If anything, I would suspect any of a wide range of chemical substances that are far less well studied... I think LSD has never been more potent then when it was still legal and being tested on mental health patients (and a select few beatniks volunteering to assist with testing for pay... Including best selling author Ken Kesey, who wrote "One flew over the cookoo's nest" under the influence, and during his employment as night watchman in the same mental health facility that provided him the "medicine) ...so, it's a ludicrous stretch to make a connection between the aforementioned abomination, and a defined chemical compound with extensive research showing a far more peaceful behavioral response!

Can the fungus be amongus?
LSD is more likely to "have your face eaten" than to eat ones face.
If we were to look at this from a different perspective (turn it upside-down if you will), would it be; butt eatin? Cause that would just be gross.

Sign-Man Signs

:noway:

That sounds like a typical Floridian excuse.
And the SnowBirds went home for the season already.

If I were down there I might stop drinking the water .
/ just sayin'

Wow really. If you were born here as a few of us are. You would know that Miami is populated with mostly Haitians and Cubans. As a matter of fact, we call Miami 'Little Cuba". Eating and attacking are two different things. You have never been in hand to hand combat and biting is the first thing you do to your attacker. Being a Vietnam Veteran...been there done that. Really,if your teeth are your only weapon, that's what you use.
Appears you have a real problem with Floridians for some reason. What, I don't know. Some guy from Florida marry your sister before you could? Georgia, really? Next time just report the story and keep "We People" from Florida out of it. When the whole story is revealed, I'm thinking it was a Florida State/Georgia fans having at it.
:omg2: