• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is..................................... ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
"Support Ticket" about and how is it used ??

I'm too frickin' dumb to figure it out so, someone tell me before I blow a gasket. :popcorn:

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Support Ticket is used when you have an issue with something, usually technical problems, billing issues. etc. Most websites will have a dropdown section of what issue you are facing and will have a place to type out what problem you are having and will email / notify the proper people, and will usually give you a bot response of typical FAQ to follow to help resolve the issue.

How to use: Click the Support Ticket drop down. It will take you to your Support ticket page. at top right there will be a button to Open Support Ticket. Click it and follow the steps.

When I went in to write this, it looks like this is just a test of it as there are no other options to send to a specific department / issue and only comes up with 'Example Department'. But perhaps that is on purpose to just filter everything into 1.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I kinda realize that, as I think I had used it when you originally took over the place. Whether it's 5 minutes or 5 years, I don't know what it's for anymore.

I thought it was to register ideas, thoughts, suggestions or whatever to you... or whomever and work things out. If that's not it, then I don't care how long it's there or what it even does.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I have a question... why do you have to log in again when you click the help button? Plus, it didn't even work - I don't have the credentials to search for help?!

1621015999324.png