• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is ............................. ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
a PPTX file ??

When I open it, it's just blank. Regardless of how to do it, can it be somehow made into something I can read on PC software..... say in Illy ??

:thankyou: Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've gotten powerpoints before, but it never said PPTX. So, this was new to me and when nothing opened it, I thought I was fugged. Looking into it as we speak.

Scotchbrite

No comment
The "X" on the end means it's the latest generation of Office apps. Some of the older versions of PowerPoint won't be able to open it.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We receive powerpoint files from military agencies all the time. The military has strict rules as to what software can legally be used on most office pc's. MS Office is the only one authorized for most offices. The Visual Information section and some other specialty shops were the only ones authorized real design software.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Gino, if you have a google account upload it to drive & open it there - Google docs can read pptx & you can export it to a pdf download.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
You think getting a ppt file is bad? i had a customer who gave me a tiny tiny pic that he wanted me to put on a whole side of a sprinter. He told me to put that pixelated small pic on a 4k tv and use a good professional camera to take a pic of the screen.................